Any person over the age of 18 or a legal entity who submits an application to the association and who at the same time agrees with the statutes and internal regulations of the association and supports the goals of the association can become a member.
We recommend that you use the toy library as a member, but if you are not sure whether you want to become a member, you can try it first by completing Online Registration for free and give it a try. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you, as non-members, discounted tariffs – info here.
Toysaurus membership can be terminated at any time after all borrowed toys have been returned.
How to become a member
Are you considering becoming a part of us? If you have read our statutes and want to become member of Toysaurus, z.s., follow the instructions below:
- Online Registration
- Application and consent to the processing of personal data
- Application a consent for personal dara processing will be sent by email.
- Podepište je a zašlete nám zpět.
- Membership fees
- You can pay membership fees in cash at the library or via bank transfer.
- Details on the payment of the membership fee will be sent to your e-mail.
- You can find the amount of current membership fees in the association’s internal regulations.
- Membeship card
- After payment of the first membership fees, your membership card will be waiting for you in our library.
- The card gives you access to all Toysaurus toy library services.
If you still have questions about the application of a new member, please contact us!