Toysaurus, z.s. is a non-profit organization whose mission is to bring the power of play to as many children as possible. Because we are a non-profit, our operation and organization of events is partly covered by membership fees, but the library’s operation is largely dependent on fundraising and grants, which are, however, relatively uncertain. We would like to follow the path of independent sustainability, but at the same time we want to keep our services as affordable as possible. Although we try to keep our costs as low as possible, we need to raise CZK 500,000 each year to operate and maintain our services. We believe that with your help we can do it!
We need to constantly raise funds for:
- Coverage of our operating costs
- Maintenance and renewal of our toys
- Purchase new toys and lost spare parts
- Replacement of bags and boxes to maintain and improve the storage of our toys
In addition, we need resources for our long-term plan:
- Find more suitable premises that will enable our association to grow and increase its ability to self-finance and cooperate with other groups.
- Offer the possibility of renting toys to other families in other cities
Even a small amount can have a big impact on our toy library and less fortunate families with children who can benefit from your generosity. If our work makes sense to you, you can support us on our account. We will be happy for any regular or one-time gift.
If you can’t donate, there are plenty of other ways to support us, such while you are shopping online, you can use the GIVT portal. The purchase will cost you the same as usual, but the seller will give us a small percentage of his commission. We have a small guide for you with an explanation of how it works here.
Every donation counts
You can choose to donate different amounts, but if you need any advice, here’s an idea of how much we need for uor actions:
- 500,-Kč to buy a children’s toy
- 1 000,-Kč to buy a larger toy
- 3 000,-Kč funds events for children
- 8 000,-Kč finances the weekly operation of the library